Destination Path Too Long Software
Download New updated Path Too Long 2.0 and Path Too Long PRO 2.0
- Deep application refactoring. Fast performance, no bugs.
- Path Too Long and PTL PRO software better works with network folders now.
- Path Too Long PRO has a new batch file rename feature!
- Updated user interface, now it is possible to view application full screen.
Path Too Long and Path Too Long PRO are Windows tools to copy and delete files and folders with long paths. Just browse to the file and press a button to delete it, that’s it! Now you are able to rename long file names with new feature of Path Too Long PRO!
This software solves the problem with inability to copy, rename and delete files and folders with long paths or locked by some application. They could be created by virus / adware / different OS / other software. Normally one can’t access such files under Windows and therefore can’t delete them either.
Path Too Long (Pro) is able to
- Delete locked files and folders
- Delete files which name exceeds the allowed number of symbols
- Let you rename, edit, copy and move locked or long named files
- Launch from context menu!
- Export file structure in directory to Excel
Path Too Long Utility™ uses a variety of methods to delete the persistent or locked files, including attempting to close the handle, killing the process holding the file open, unloading the DLL that may have open the file handle, scheduling the file to be deleted on the next reboot, etc.
Path Too Long and Path Too Long PRO is able to work and delete files / folders under Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7. Destination path too long error 1320 or “filenames too long” issue will not be a problem for you anymore with our long path error fixer software.
By using this product you agree with the terms and conditions expressed in the License Agreement (Path too Long) or License Agreement (Path too Long PRO).
If you have any questions regarding the product, purchasing, licenses etc, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.